The Narragansett RI Home Sale Market June 2014 is feeling a wave of home sales this month.
In fact, this real estate market is up 5% in home closings over the prior month.
As this is one of the RI real estate best coastal beach towns to reside in, Narragansett homes for sale offer a variety property choices from home sellers.
Claim your cottage or have plenty of cash for your Ocean Road home. Let us take a look at what the market is doing this June in home sales…
The Narragansett real estate June 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 187 (20% higher than May)
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 22 (up by 5% from May)
- Average sales price: $ 550,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 95%
- Average days on the market: 92
- Sales currently pending: 21
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate increased to 8.5 months worth of home inventory. It is a buyers real estate market here. But thinking you can find a house at Narragansett Pier is not so easy. Only 4 homes available under $800,000 there right now...it is the hottest home market in years here.
So the Narragansett home sale market from January 2014 through June 2014 shows home sales up by 9% over the same time period in 2013. However, the Narragansett home prices have dropped by 3% over the same time period 2014 over 2013. Still Narragansett is a brisk home sale market that appeals to many buyers. It is all about being by the Narragansett beaches!
Narragansett RI Home Sale Market Update June 2014
- Breakdown of the 22 Narragansett home sales in June is as follows: 8 homes sold under $300,000, 9 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 3 homes sold over $400,000 and 2 homes sold over $1 million.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market felt the surf up with two $1 million and over home sales occurring.
Staying informed on Narragansett Home Sales in June 2014 is key to every homeowner who is thinking of selling their home soon.
Consider an agent that uses state of the art aerial videos to showcase, market and sell Narragansett homes. Online marketing is key to bringing in the highest qualified buyers for your home.
The Narragansett home sales market continues to increase significantly since 2011.
The Narragansett homes sale market remains steady and is increasing this summer. This RI waterfront community in Washington county is known for its beaches, oceanfront Narragansett Pier, fabulous seafood restaurants and top RI public schools.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! Let me help guide you through the southern RI real estate maze of homes.