Spring Hill homes July 2014 market report - June sales of Spring Hill homes show that the demand is still high, and the prices are still rising. 76 homes sold in the month of June compared to 71 the previous June, an increase of 7%. The median price of homes sold was $277,413 up 6.8% year or year. The absorption rate of Spring Hill homes based on June sales is down to 3 months making it a sellers market.
- 76 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of June up 7% over the previous June
- the median sales price for homes sold was $277,413 an increase of 6.7% over last year
- average days on market is down to 62 days
- 76 homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the absorption rate of homes based on June sales and current inventory is now 3 months
- 216 Spring Hill Tn homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill homes sales will continue to rise as the homes are a bargain compared to similar homes in Franklin. With the completion of the I-65 widening some time later this year, access to Spring Hill during rush hour should be much easier and will probably increase the volume of sales almost immediately. Search for Spring Hill homes here
$207,500 : 1450 Bern Dr, Spring Hill3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with PROGRESSIVE REALTY
$439,900 : 5010 Perth Ct, Spring Hill5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
$299,900 : 3656 Stonecreek Dr, Spring Hill3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.