Welcome to the "HOTTEST" Neighborhood
in the Twin Cities!
Google it and see for yourself - the North Loop is the fastest-growing neighborhood in Minneapolis and has become "THE" Twin Cities neighborhood in which to live, work, eat, shop and play!
This spacious and upgraded condo is at River Station in the North Loop Neighborhood within the historic warehouse district.
560 N 2nd Street #409, Minneapolis, MN 55401 $305,000
Enjoy convenient and comfortable living with an open floor plan - upgraded w/Cherry stained maple floors and cabinets, white millwork, 6-panel doors, Berber carpet, and ceramic tile. Some of the amenities include secured entry, in-unit laundry, and heated parking! Enjoy the neighborhood and view of the Minneapolis skyline from the beautifully landscaped courtyards or from your private balcony of this third and fourth floor unit.
River Station boasts the most green-space of any condominium project in downtown Minneapolis. River Station has 12 low-rise (4-story) buildings covering 3 city blocks and offers a unique and inviting sense of community, beautiful landscaped courtyards, historic exterior lighting and is convenient to bike paths. The hidden courtyards create a private urban oasis. There is plenty of room for rest and relaxation on site; or, walk to the riverfront, restaurants, theaters, shopping, Target Field and more! The Mississippi River is a couple of blocks away and James I. Rice Parkway intersects with 4th Ave. N. and allows easy access to the neighborhood. It features paved walking and cycling paths, riverside hiking, picnic areas and beautiful scenery.
According to the North Loop Neighborhood Association, 54 percent of the residents as of the last US Census (2010) were between the age of 25 and 44. They choose the North Loop because they have a very active nightlife and they want to be in the action.
A beautiful and updated home, courtyards throughout the neighborhood, a sense of community, super close to the "action" - restaurants, theaters, retailers, and "bars and nightclubs with a more sophisticated vibe" - you can see why the North Loop has become "THE" Twin Cities neighborhood in which to live, work, eat, shop and play.
- Spacious, open floor plan
- Maple-stained floors
- Maple-stained cabinets
- White millwork
- Private balcony overlooking the Mpls skyline
- 2-level, 2 bed, and 3 bath
- Secured entry
- Heated underground parking
- On-site professional management
- Historic exterior lighting
- Guest parking
- River Station covers 3 city blocks
- Low-rise, 4-story buildings cultivate a unique sense of community
- Beautiful, hidden courtyards offer a private oasis
- The most green space of any condo project in downtown Mpls
- In the "hottest" & "fastest growing" neighborhood in the TC
- River Station Subdivision
- North Loop Neighborhood
- Historic Warehouse District of Minneapolis
- Walk to a multitude of restaurants, bars, & nightclubs
- Walk to a multitude of theaters & other entertainment
- Walk to the riverfront, parks, and Target Field
- Walk/bike to cycling and walking paths
- Walkability score of 83 from walkscore.com ("very walkable" - most errands can be accomplished on foot)
- Live, work, eat, shop, and play in one neighborhood!
|Ryan Bretzel is a full-time REALTOR® serving
Lake Elmo, Oakdale, Stillwater, and the surrounding twin cities area.
Ryan Bretzel | 612-750-4887
|2850 Curve Crest Blvd., Suite 120
Stillwater, MN 55082