Woodview Village Bowie MD Homes Sales Report -June 2014.
Whether you are a home buyer looking to buy a house for sale in Woodview Village Subdivision in Bowie Maryland or you are a home owner who has been talking to his/her neighbors and other people/colleagues as well,you will find this Woodview Village Bowie MD Real Estate Market Report -June 2014 very helpful in making a sound home buying or selling decision.
Here are some questions I am sure you are curious to find out.
1. How many days did it take a Woodview Village Bowie MD House for sale to sell in June 2014?
According to the MRIS Report,it took only 14 days for a Woodview Village Bowie MD House to sell in June 2014.
2. How many houses for sale sold in the Woodview Village Subdivision in Bowie MD? According to the MRIS report in June 2014 two houses sold in the "Woodview Village Subdivision." They were
1737 STOURBRIDGE CT BOWIE, MD
20721. It was a three bedroom,two bath and a half bath townhouse with a basement. It was listed at $212,000 but sold for $233,000. That is $21,000 over list price.
- 1701 STOURBRIDGE CT, BOWIE, MD 20721. It was a four bedroom,three and a half bath with a
- basement townhouse which was an end unit. It was listed for $235,000 and sold for $235,500.
- The home buyer was a Cash buyer.
3. What do you think played a factor in the quick sales of the Woodview Village Bowie MD Houses that sold in June 2014? It could be the Three P's in selling Real Estate- Price,Promotion(Advertising) and Presentation. Also both houses that sold in that subdivision were priced according to the local real estate market in that area.
4. What attracts home buyers to Woodview Village? Woodview Village is an area/subdivision that continues to attract a lot of home buyers. It is right in front of a Church. As soon as you exit one of the Woodview Village Subdivisions entrance,you can make a left and you are on Lottsford Road. Within less than five minutes,there are some restaurants such as Outback Steakhouse and Jaspers Restaurant-(They have a very good brunch by the way).
And down the street also is the Woodmore Towne Center. So right after you have brunch or some lunch at some of the restaurants,you can go down the street and go do some shopping at stores such as Wegmans, Costco, JC Penney, Best Buy and Petco.
And also check out this blog that I wrote on this PG County MD Subdivision Woodview Village Bowie Md homes pg county md neighborhood spotlight