The FENDI Chateau Residences in Surfside, Miami Beach -
JULY 25th 2014 Update - Newly rebranded, the currently under construction luxury oceanfront condominium - The Chateau Ocean Residences in Surfside, Miami Beach has officially partnered with the world-renowned design company FENDI Casa to reintroduce this one-of-a-kind luxury oceanfront Greater Miami Beach luxury condominium as the FENDI Chateau Residences.
This currently under construction luxury condominium property began preconstruction sales in August of 2013. With an official ground breaking in February of 2014, the 60 residences luxury oceanfront condominium has already sold just over 50% of it's available residences. Projected completion is expected in mid 2016.
Currently offered price ranges* for remaining FENDI condominium residences are from approximately $4.5 million to just over $20 million for the top floor penthouse homes, with each of the 3 penthouse homes featuring it's own private roof top landscaped deck with private pool and summer kitchen.
*prices and price ranges can change without notice.
View all the currently available artist renderings with a complete list of published condominium property and residence features and amenities on my FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium website page HERE.
FENDI CHATEAU RESIDENCES CONDOMINIUM FEATURES
The FENDI Chateau Residences condominium has been designed by the award-winning architectural firm - Arquitectonica. The FENDI Chateau Residences will be 12 stories tall and will feature just 60 luxury oceanfront condos and penthouse homes.
FENDI Casa will be designing and all of the common areas and amenity areas, along with design and finishes in all of the luxury condominium residences.
A unique and highly sought after feature for these 60 FENDI residences is the fact that each floor plan is an east to west "flow-thru" floorplan, allowing you to enjoy both breathtaking ocean views and western sunset views over the bay from your residence.
The 2 to 5-bedroom luxury condominium residences are very large - from 3,300 square feet to over 8,000 square feet under air. Large eastern and western terraces add additional living space to each of the luxury residences.
This condominium is located in the 9300 block of Collins Avenue, on a prime beachfront 2.99 acre lot. The FENDI Chateau Residences oceanfront location will provide its future homeowners gorgeous views of the ocean and easy access to the sand and surf.
The FENDI Chateau Residences condominium property will feature such amenities as:
- Multiple beachfront pools with lushly landscaped pool decks
- Private cabanas
- lobby bar
- poolside bar
- indoor and outdoor dining areas available only for residents and their guests
- 24-hour valet parking service
- Concierge service
- Cigar and wine rooms with billiards
- Private theater
- and more features to be published...
FENDI Residence Features include (but are not limited to):
- All residences are east to west "flow-thru" floorplans
- Private elevator to each residence
- Summer kitchen on each residence terrace
- Minimum 10 foot ceilings
- Private roof top decks with pools with select penthouse homes
Contact me directly to represent you in your preconstruction purchase or if you have any questions.
NEW SURFSIDE, MIAMI BEACH CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENTS
The Greater Miami Beach oceanfront town of Surfside currently has approved plans to develop at least 2 new luxury condominium properties on older apartment and hotel beachfront locations. One of those developments is at the historic private Surf Club location, that development will include restoring and renovating the historic (and protected) original Surfside Surf Club while integrating new luxury condos and a Four Seasons condo hotel onto the large 6 acre oceanfront lot. With the Surf Club new construction being designed by the world-renowned architect Richard Meier, it is truly a beautiful one-of-a-kind oceanfront property
The new condominium developments in Surfside are unique to many other Greater Miami-Dade beachfront developments as Surfside's building codes only allow buildings up to 12 floors, and as such these new condominium properties are not the large hi-rises we are most often seeing, but are smaller "boutique" style developments, thereby often providing a much more private condominium property to call home.
Smaller condominium properties does NOT mean less luxurious, as a number of these new Surfside condominium developments are planned to have high quality details, features and amenities to rival and often surpass those found in the much larger developments up and down the beach areas of Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and up the coast to Palm Beach and beyond.
The FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium is the other of Surfside's planned new developments. This new luxury oceanfront condominium property is being developed by the Chateau Group. This real estate investment and development entity, which is based in Hallandale Beach FL, recently spent $50 million to purchase the multiple parcels in Surfside on which it is now building it's newest luxury condo project, The FENDI Chateau Residences. The Chateau Group is nearly 90% complete in constructing the luxury Chateau Beach Residences Condominium just 2 miles or so up on Collins Ave. directly on the ocean in Sunny Isles Beach.
CONTACT LINDA "G"
Contact Linda "G" of ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach directly for more information on The FENDI Chateau Residences luxury condominium property or any other luxury oceanfront Miami Beach condos. I look forward to speaking with you.
Linda "G" Gustafson
ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach - Top Producer
South Florida Oceanfront / Waterfront Luxury Condominium NEW Construction Projects & Progress
My featured NEW South Florida new condominium projects - Click on any link below to view my complete page with all available information for that South Florida preconstruction or under construction luxury condominium project. All the projects listed below are currently accepting preconstruction reservations and sales unless a future date for sales has been posted.
- Paramount Residences & Condos - Groundbreaking summer 2014. Expected completion late 2016.
- Oceana Bal Harbour - Broke ground October 2013. Expected completion late 2016.
Bay Harbor Islands
- Riva Bay Harbor - Opened January 2014 - NEW developer units still available.
- Kai at Bay Harbor - Groundbreaking 3rd quarter 2014. Sales underway. Expected completion mid 2016.
- Sereno Bay Harbor Islands - Groundbreaking 3rd quarter 2014. Sales underway. Expected completion in mid 2016.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Regalia Miami - Completed April 2014. Opened June 2014. NEW developer residences still available.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Broke ground August 2012. "Topped-off" April 2014. Expected completion mid 2015.
- The Porsche Design Tower - Broke ground April 2013. Expected completion in mid 2016.
- The Chateau Beach Residences - Broke ground December 2012. Expected completion in early 2015.
- 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums - Broke ground August 2013. Expected completion in early 2015.
- Jade Signature - Broke ground August 2013. Expected completion mid 2016.
- MUSE Condominium - NEWLY announced! Groundbreaking 4th quarter 2014. Sales underway. Expected completion in 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - NEWLY announced! - Preconstruction sales begin fall 2014, groundbreaking early 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Residences by ARMANI CASA Miami - NEWLY announced! - Sales began end of July 2014. Ground breaking in early 2015. Expected completion in late 2016.
Surfside, Miami Beach
- Ocean Seven Residences - Opened April 2014. NEW developer townhomes still available.
- FENDI Chateau Residences - Broke ground February 2014. Expected completion in early 2016.
- Surf Club Condo & Four Seasons Hotel - Broke ground March 2014. Expected completion early 2016.
- Ritz-Carlton Miami Beach Condos & Townhomes - Construction began May 2014. Expected completion end of 2016.
South Beach, Miami Beach
- One Ocean South Beach - Construction began July 2013. Expected completion in late 2014.
Aventura, North Miami
- Prive at Island Estates Aventura - Groundbreaking summer 2014. Expected completion in mid 2016.
- Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences - Broke ground September 2013. Expected completion in mid 2015.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed in November 2013. Opened January 2014.
- Echo Aventura - Broke ground in July 2013. Expected completion in 2015.