I hope all of your are enjoying your summer. Things have surely picked up since the crazy winter we had. I thought now was a great time to update you on how the real estate market is doing in Newtown. So, if you're looking to sell or buy a home in Newtown, you're going to want to pay close attention to the market statistics below. It's always good to educate yourself about the market because things do change. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at AnnaDomzalski@KW.com.
July 2014 Real Estate Market Statistics for Newtown, PA
1. There were 44 units listed in Newtown, PA in July 2014.
2. The average listing price in Newtown, PA for homes over the $250,000 mark was $502,181.
3. There were 10 properties pending in Newtown, PA in July 2014.
4. There were 29 units sold in Newtown, PA in July 2014.
5. The average sold price in July 2014 was $486,873.
6. The average days on market (DOM) for Newtown, PA was 38.
7. For Newtown, PA in July 2014, the average original list price was $502,181 (in #2). When compared against the average sold price of $486,873 (in #5), we see that sellers received 96.9% of the purchase price for in July 2014 in Newtown, PA.
As you can see, Newtown, PA sellers are still getting top dollar for their homes as indicated by the July 2014 Housing Market Statistics. With returns like these, sellers are getting a great deal. This is seen in the average days on market (38) and the percentage of the purchase price sellers in Newtown, PA are receiving for their homes (96.9%).
Further, buyers benefit from this as well. Who can argue with an area that holds its value so well?
Are ready to hire the right agent to get your home sold today and for the highest price? Do you need a local market expert to guide you as you purchase a home? If you answered YES to either question, you need to call me at 215-504-2512 or email me at AnnaDomzalski@KW.com. Now is still a fantastic time to buy or sell a home in Newtown, PA! These market statistics do not lie! I'm happy to help you create the perfect lifestyle you want!