What is a Buyer’s Agent?
Buyer’s Agents are Highly Trained, Service oriented, Provincially Licensed Real Estate Agents, legally bound under a Provincial and national code of ethics. Buyer’s Agents give you 100% of their Expertise, Experience and Knowledge at no cost to you!
Why use a Buyer’s Agent?
1) A Buyer’s Agent is a consultant not a salesperson.... They have nothing to sell... A consultant’s only job is helping you find the perfect home, assist with the purchase and keep you safe during the process.
2) A Buyer’s Agent becomes your assistant and confidant during the buying process using a legal process called agency... The Buyer’s Agent works only for you and not the seller….
A Buyer’s Agent will take you through a very comfortable four step buying process which includes:
1) Making sure you have your financing in place (Mortgage pre-Approval) to make sure you can actually purchase what you are looking at.... This gives you a tremendous feeling of empowerment. This enables you to purchase a home that is in your financial comfort zone that is safe not only for you but your family as well.
2) Conducting a full buyer’s interview with you either at your home or at our office... This will help both of us build a plan for you, detailing all your needs and wants and putting a process together to help you reach your Real Estate goals
3) Conducting a target specific search to find homes that actually meet your needs, specifications and budget. You will only be seeing the homes that actually meet your needs and criteria.
4) Taking you through the purchase process, making sure you are fully informed... From initial offer presentation to receiving the keys to your new home.. and in between we will make sure all documentation is correct and in the case of strata properties will ensure you receive all of the appropriate documents (Minutes, form B, Strata Plan Etc.) so you can get independent advice and make an informed decision..
In a nutshell:
Your Agent will help you get your financing in place, listen carefully to your wants and needs, Help you find a new home, provide you with the best possible advice during the process and lastly hand you the keys to your new home.... There are also many Agent duties after the sale that we can discuss later....... And you get all this at no charge to you.... Using an Agent doesn't cost..... It pays... The best time to secure the services of an Agent is when you begin your search....
How can we help you today?