Traveling to Knoxville, TN or a happy resident? Here are just a few of the wonderful things to do in Knoxville and must visit places:
1. TENNESSEE THEATRE - Opened in 1928. The theatre was renovated from 2003-2005 and still maintains it’s original beauty and charm. A true historic landmark. View the full history HERE.
2. MARKET SQUARE - Market Square is newly redone with many fresh shops, restaurants, cafes, a park, fountain and pubs.
3. IJAMS NATURE CENTER - 80 acres of woods, meadows and trails perfect for hiking, biking or just relaxing.
4. KNOXVILLE MUSEUM OF ART – The Knoxville Museum of Art celebrates the art and artists of East Tennessee.
5. WOMEN’S BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME – “Honor the past, Celebrate the present, Promote the future”
6. WORLD’S FAIR PARK – A natural wonder in the heart of Knoxville and home to the 1982 World’s Fair.
Knoxville is a wonderful town to visit but an even better place to call HOME! If you or someone you know is relocating to Knoxville, don’t keep me a secret. Have them call me today!
CATRINA FOSTER REAL ESTATE GROUP
About Knoxville TN, Historical Knoxville, Knoxville, knoxville relocation, knoxville things to do, places to visit in knoxville, relocate to knoxville tn,relocation agent in knoxville tn, things to do in knoxville tn, top places in knoxville
Subscribe to CommentsComment