FILING A COMPLAINT Against A Manufactured Home Park Or Dealer

Real Estate Broker/Owner with CREST "BACKYARD' HOMES, ON THE LEVEL General & Manufactured Home Contractor, TAG Real Estate Sales & Investments 521400, 1501015, 01795582


Manufactured Home Park Or Dealer



When a resident/tenant of a

Manufactured Home Park

Community or a person/s who

has purchased a Factory Built

Home from a State Licensed

Manufactured Home dealer

has experienced mistreatment,

harrassment, bullying or some

form of abuse know that you

have a place to go for help. 


The California Housing & Community Development

Department  (HCD) offers the OMBUDSMAN PROGRM.


If you feel you are a victim of any form of mistreatment there are alternatives that you can use other than having to retain expensive legal representation that could cost you not only a lot of money but valuable time and frustration.


As a General & Manufactured Home Contractor, Manufactured Home Dealer and Developer, Real Estate Broker, Property Manager and Expert Witness with 3 decades of experience we will be presenting a series of posts on how a resident/tenant in a Mobile or Manufactured home rent/lease Park Community can file a complaint with the HCD OMBUDSMAN.


Filing a complaint can be done by any one of these processes:

File a Complaint Online (Online forms require Internet Explorer version 5.X or greater.):

Download and Complete a Complaint Form:

  1. Fill in the Complaint forms from below links and mail them:
    1. For dealer and private transactions:
      1. (English)
      2. (Spanish)
    2. For Mobilehome Park Act complaints:
      1. (English)
      2. (Spanish)
    3. For Employee Housing Act complaints:
      1. (English)
      2. (Spanish)
Please mail all complaint forms to:
California Department of Housing and Community Development(HCD)
PO Box 31 
Sacramento, CA 95812-0031

Contact Us to Request a Complaint Form:

You may request a complaint form be mailed to you by calling the Ombudsman’s Office at 
(916) 263-4742 or (800) 952-5275 or via e-mail at .

Contact Us

If you have a problem with the interactive complaint forms or downloading complaint forms or other inquiry, here's how to reach us :
Call: 1-800-952-5275 or (916) 263-4742


What Happens After You File a Complaint

Bottom Banner

Call On Us Anytime To BE Your


Go To Guys


For Information & Knowledge about






 800 909-1110

JOHN ARENDSEN 760 815-6977


 Scott Arendsen 760 415-1923 




 JANIS ARENDSEN 760 415-1982

Posted by

Why To Choose Us?

John DL Arendsen, Broker, General & Manufactured Home Contractor and Dealer 

TAG Real Estate Sales & Investments

TAG (The Arendsen Group) Real Estate Sales & Investments is a full service, one-stop, turnkey, family owned and operated real estate brokerage, General Contractor, Manufactured Home Contractor, Developer, Investor, Property Manager, Interior Design, Engineering, architectural, Landscape design, Expert Witness, Consulting, Curative Title and Troubleshooting company with over 100 years of combined experience in the San Diego real estate sales, construction, design & development arena.





SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG VIA EMAIL: Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Comments (0)