Why does it take some people a few weeks to buy a house and it others take years? For those who are taking a year or more you can't help but wonder if they are really ready to buy a house.
What Are the Signs?
Signs that you may not be ready to buy include:
- When faced with everything you've requested in a house and still can't commit
- When you go through agents because the previous ones just "didn't understand" what you wanted
- When you are too busy to look at houses
- When you change your parameters like you change your clothes
- When you allow your family and friends to override your decision to purchase
- When you are looking for the perfect house at a lower than market price
- When what you are looking for doesn't exist
- When you aren't willing to make a single compromise
- When you second guess your real estate agent
Real Estate Agents are Patient
Real estate agents are, as a whole, very patient people. We work with people who fall into one of the categories above all the time. We don't try to sell anybody on why they should buy a particular house. We are there to provide access, guidance and information. We understand that buyers/people change their minds all the time, so changing parameters is common. But when there isn't a single property that meets their criteria over the course of a year, it does make you wonder if the buyer is really ready to buy. When I hear buyers complain about their former agent I take it with a grain of salt.
We Will Be There
Buying a house is a huge financial decision. We get that and we are in it for the long haul. No matter how frustrated we may get, we will be there and make sure you get the house that is right for you. No matter how long that takes.
- Real Estate Agents Help Move People Forward
- Preparing Your Buyer to Win
- Real Estate Agents Are Not the Enemy
- How Long Should I Keep in Touch?
- Help Your Home Buyer Understand What They Can't Do
Real-Life Real Estate Training – Real Training, Real Results!
- Have you struggled turning contacts into clients?
- Are you working hard, but hardly making any money?
- Are you beginning to think you made a bad career choice?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you are in the right place! The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed to transform you and your business so that you achieve your goals. It doesn’t matter what stage in your real estate career you are in…new, experienced, or somewhere in between, our systems will help you focus your time, energy and effort on the right areas of your business. The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed by an active real estate agent, so our program is totally realistic, doable and easy to put into action immediately. You’ve learned how to become a real estate agent, but now it’s time to learn what it takes to BE a real estate agent. My name is Candy Miles-Crocker and I’d love to talk to you if you still have some questions or need additional information. Fill out my online contact form or give me a call at (202) 669-1924. Check out what our valued clients have said about us on our testimonials page.