Westridge could easily have been named West Lake Ridge, but having its' own distinctive name sets it apart from Lake Ridge even though they are joined. Although considerably smaller than Lake Ridge it has
- Wooded common areas
- Treed lots
- Community pool and tennis
- Detached homes, town homes and condominiums
Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
The figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home.
- EXPRESS BUS SERVICE to the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at the Festival at Old Bridge shopping center in Lake Ridge - less than 10 minutes or at the VDOT Lake Ridge parking lot
- CARPOOLS usuallyy meet at the VDOT Commuter Lot at the entrance to Lake Ridge - see Omnimatch for more specific details
- SLUGGING (some erroneously call it hitching a ride which it is) is a result of the need to use HOV lanes on the I-95 as much as possible. Commuters form a line at a designated Slug Stop in Lake Ridge - it is the VDOT Commuter at the Lake Ridge entrance. For example, a driver will pull up headed for the Pentagon, but needs one more passenger to qualify for HOV-3. The first person in line going to the Pentagon will join the others in the car and away they go. It's free commuting for the slugger and gives the driver availability to HOV lanes on I-95 - win win!!
- RAILROAD The Virginia Railway Express Woodbridge Station with rail service to Springfield, Crystal City and Union Station in Washington, DC is approximately a 20 minute drive from The Glen in the morning rush hour. At Springfield you can switch to Metrorail that gives you access to the entire National Capital Area subway system.
- LOCAL BUS SERVICE Local buses run regularly throughout the Greater Woodbridge area as well as other areas of Prince William County. Westridge is one of the communities served by Omnilink
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 30 minutes from Westridge
- MCB Quantico is approximately 30 minutes
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
SCHOOLS and LIBRARY
- Westridge Elementary - in the community
- Woodbridge Middle - approximately 15 minutes
- Woodbridge High - less than 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library less than 5 minutes
- The Glen Shopping Center with Safeway, Panera Bread, CVS Pharmacy and numerous restaurants is approximately 5 minutes
- Festival at Old Bridge is on Old Bridge Road near the western end of Lake Ridge at Smoketown Road. It has a US Post Office Annex and is less than 10 minutes.
- Lake Ridge Commons atOld Bridge Road and Hedges Run Drive - less than 10 minutes
- Pool,tennis and clubhouse in Westridge
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
- When The Weather Outside Is Frightful
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.