What is a Twit? It’s not the same exact thing as a tweet although it’s sometimes referred to as one. Is it a person? Is it short for Twitter? Is it a tweet gone viral? Or a tweet gone bad. Or neither?
Twitter can be overwhelming for newbies to social media and even veterans of the online marketing world.
Understanding the social ecosystem you are jumping and tweeting into is critical for success. How do you know what is proper etiquette? How can you join the conversation and become a valuable, contributing member of the community as soon as possible?
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast, I share 40 behaviors to avoid when using Twitter for business. With these tips the chances are quite high you will avoid being a “twit” all together!
- 40 tips to not be a twit on Twitter
- Why you must be human and authentic
- Why you must read the content behind all links you tweet
- Establishing trust and authority
- Why you must never tweet when you are mad or upset
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast