Things To Do In The Last Days Of Summer 2014 in Brampton Ontario
Wow it’s hard to believe but summer 2014 is winding down. Yes, officially summer lasts until September 21st, but it always feels like summer is done once the kids go back to school doesn’t it? Have you done all the things you wanted to this summer?
Here’s a few suggestions of things you still have time to do this final unofficial weekend of summer in and around the Brampton Ontario area:
- The 4th annual Brampton Wingfest kicks off this long Labour Day week on Friday August 29th and Saturday August 30th at Chinguacousy Park (corner of Queen St and Central Park Dr.) with wings, corn on the cob, ice cream and other enticing items.
- Friday August 29th at 7:00 p.m. The Claytones will be livening up the Rose Garden Square at Main & Queen Streets. This is a free outdoor concert.
- You could check out the Senior Pan Gymnastics that is bouncing along until September 1st at the Hershey Centre at 5500 Rose Cherry Place. Just know that tickets are required, 905-502-9100.
- The Canadian National Exhibition continues on until September 1st closing out with fireworks at 11 p.m.
- The skies will come alive at the exhibition from August 30th to September 1st between 1 and 4 with the very entertaining Air Show.
- How about a free outdoor Eco Art Fest for something different? Well this art, heritage & culture festival is displaying until September 21st at Todmorden Mills at 67 Pottery Road in Toronto.
- Monday September 1st you and your family can enjoy the Labour Day Parade in Toronto that begins at 9:30 a.m. at Queen and University and ends at the CNE.
- You can also spend time at the Wild Water Kingdom, or go karting, there’s the thrilling rides at Wonderland or have you been to our gorgeous Professor’s Lake (North Park between Bramalea Rd and Torbram Rd) and seen all there is to do there?
Phew we’re tired just thinking of all there is to do this weekend to celebrate the last of the dog days of summer 2014! So what will you and your family be doing this weekend?
Things To Do In The Last Days Of Summer 2014 in Brampton, Ontario