Portland Oregon Real Estate Market Update August 2014
For those wanting a quick snapshot of the Portland Oregon Real Estate market for August 2014, here ya go! Either take the 2 minutes and 30 seconds to watch the video or read on!
To Get an idea of what YOUR Specific Home Value is: Press Here it's FREE!
Key points For the Portland Real Estate Market Update of 2014!
- More listings hit the market this summer than last summer-Likely because of seller confidence and prices are up!
- There are currently 7,727 Active listings in the Portland Metro area-So this covers all the metro area.
- The Average market time is 57 days on market- but keep in mind this is for homes that HAVE SOLD not for homes that are still sitting on th market (if that is the case call me now and let's get you SOLD! #503-804-1466)
- Inventry rose a "tad" from last month-very nominal!
- The average price point for Portland Oregon....drum roll please .... $331,400! This is up 7.9% from last year 2013 when it was $307,100- This is much higher than it had been in the last "recessionary times" for shizzle!
SO WHAT'S NEXT ANNE STEWART WHO HAS THE CRYSTAL BALL? NOT!
Ok in all seriousness we are seeing the end of the summer time dip. Which means showings are a tad slower and buyers aren't jumping over your fence to see your home from the backyard while you are sleeping because they know you may sell overnight. HOWEVER, don't fear! Inventory is still low and interest rates are even lower so we are in good shape.
I always check out the market action reports monthly so I track what projection the Portland real estate market is doing. Call/email/Text or show up at my office and we can talk about the market. OR just call me and let's see what we can do to get your home sold or help you buy that next dream home!
Anne Stewart #503-804-1466
Subscribe to CommentsComment