New Orleans Real Estate - Top 5 Most Expensive Homes Sold in Feb. 2008
There are some fabulous homes for sale in New Orleans right now. However, you missed the boat on the following 5 homes. Here is a look at the most expensive real estate in New Orleans sold last month. Even though you didn’t buy these gems, you still have plenty to choose from!
5. $1,000,000 - 815 Dauphine - Townhouse with 6 rentals
4. $1,025,000 - 625 St. Charles Ave. Unit 8a - 2400 square foot condo
3. $1,100,000 - 3 Poydras - One River Place Condos - 2,629 square feet
2. $2,600,000 - 817 St. Philip - 8 units - 11 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms
1. $3,391,000 - 120 Audubon Blvd - 9,697 square foot mansion
You may also be interested in: New Orleans Real Estate - Top 10 Most Expensive Homes (2007)
You may also be interested in: New Orleans Real Estate - The Definitive Blog
This New Orleans Real Estate top 5 most expensive homes post was provided by Darryl Glade, Realtor with RE/MAX N.O. Properties. Darryl can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 504.451.8960. Darryl’s office is conveniently located in Uptown New Orleans at 8001 Maple Street. Darryl works throughout the Greater New Orleans area including Uptown, Lakeview, Broadmoor, Mid-City, Metairie, Kenner, Westbank, French Quarter, and the Warehouse District.
For New Orleans and the metro area real estate info, please see New Orleans Real Estate.
To search New Orleans Properties, please see New Orleans Property Search.
Click here to view Darryl Glade’s Real Estate Profile.