Sure, some people that are selling their home for sale by owner can pull it off, but most of them either don't sell, or they contact a local real estate agent to sell it for them.
There are also some buyers that prefer to try it on their own. With technology and the vast amount of information online today, they often wonder why they need an agent to help them.
Here are the top 9 reasons to hire a real estate agent in Fort Wayne whether you are buying or selling.
1. Experience and education. Amanda and I have been selling homes in the area for over 6 years. It's all that we do. By hiring us, you get access to all of our knowledge and real estate education.
2. Guidance on price. The real estate market dictates prices, Realtors do not. That said, we will guide you to make the right choices when it comes to the listing and sales price of your current home when selling. We'll also guide you and educate you on prices when purchasing your new home.
3. Knowledge of neighborhoods and areas. The city of Fort Wayne is full of hundreds of subdivisions and neighborhoods. Our office has sold a lot of homes in every single one of them. We know what's going on in these specific areas.
4. Negotiating skills. As I stated above, Amanda and I live and breathe all things real estate. Negotiating is one of our favorite things to do. We'll fight for our clients in the most professional and effective way we can. We're tough negotiators.
5. Guiding you through the transaction. We'll be by your side every single step of the way. In fact, you'll probably get tired of hearing from us, but that's the only way we know how to be. Hands on.
6. Agents are buffers. You won't be dealing directly with the other party or the other Realtor involved. That's our job!
7. Market conditions. Do you know if it's a buyer's or a seller's market? Do you know how long homes are listed for sale in Bridgewater Subdivion? Do you know what appraisers are looking for pricewise? We do.
8. Our top selling office. How does us being with Century 21 Bradley Realty help you? We offer plenty of things that other offices don't, including our weekly TV show that will have your home on it, our sale meetings where we discuss upcoming listings and what our current buyers are looking for, and many other extra resource in our 180 + agent filled office.
9. We've got connections. We know and work with top lenders, home inspectors, title companies, and many others within the industry that could potentially help ease your process. We are only as strong as the rest of our team, and I tell you, they're strong.
Well there you have it. If you're buying or selling a home in the Fort Wayne area, please give us a call for a pressure free conversation about your real estate needs. We can be reached at 260.704.0843 or Century21FortWayne@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!