Here are the July homes sold in Atlantic Beach, FL. This report includes all single family homes, and do not include any condominiums.
- Homes Sold: 28
- Highest Sold Price: $1,350,000
- Lowest Sold Price: $40,500
- Highest Sold Days On Market: 241
- Lowest Sold Days On Market: 4
- Lowest Price/Square Foot: $41.33
- Highest Price/Square Foot: $355.26
- Homes Sold: 20
- Highest Sold Price: $1,875,000
- Lowest Sold Price: $81,800
- Highest Sold Days On Market: 240
- Lowest Sold Days On Market: 3
- Lowest Price/Square Foot: $81.79
- Highest Price/Square Foot: $540.97
I included a lowest & highest price per square foot, but I’m not satisfied: there is so much variety of housing types that this is probably more misleading then helpful.
Overall, sales are up 40% year over year which is nice momentum. The days on market is really flat year over year. We currently have 5 months of homes for sale in Atlantic Beach, which is a bit higher than the past few months.
If you are a buyer in today's market, the lower number of homes for sale means you MUST have a pre approval letter to submit with your offer. You should also be prepared to offer close to list price if not at list price (of course, this depends on property condition and location). Some of the lower priced properties are selling for more than list price in our current market.
If you are a seller in today's market, you should be prepared to have your house SHINE for pictures, be 100% prepared for showings the first few days on market, and have your next destination secured to ensure a smooth closing.