What's My Cottonwood Home Worth? Market Report for July 2014
- Properties currently active on the market: 0
- Single-family properties closed in July: 2
- Average sales price: $371,450
- Average list price: $372,950
- Sales price to list price ratio: 99.6%
- Average days on the market: 36
- Sales currently pending: 2
- Cottonwood absorption rate: 0 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Cottonwood homes are always in high demand. As a result, they are in an extreme seller's market. There are currently no active listings on the market making this an excellent time to sell your Cottonwood home.
Are you anxious to know what your Cottonwood home is worth? Just click the photo below and be taken to our instant home valuation tool. No more filling out forms and waiting for agents to get back to you. Receive the report in seconds.
While the housing market is booming in Cottonwood, buyers have become more finicky than ever. Homes built in the mid-1970's will require some type of improvements to sell quickly. Buyers don't want to go through the time or expense of completing updates. I have seen painted cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances make a huge difference in helping these homes sell quickly.
At least one of the sold comparables had updates, netting a very high price. For those who don't have the funds to make updates, pricing your home right will be crucial to a quick sale. Don't think that your house will sell for the same price as your neighbors if he had updates and you do not.
Once you've determined price, then you want to make sure your home is marketed to the largest number of buyers. Your agent will need to do more than just syndicate your listing. The internet has become the first showing, you need your home to have a strong presence online. You can accomplish this though professional photography, virtual tours and single-property websites.
To learn more about how TW Realty Group will get your house sold in the least amount of time for the most amount of money, call Tammie White at (615) 495-0752.