Welcome to August's Market Update for Elburn, Illinois.
Matt Kombrink, your trusted real estate agent thought you'd find this information helpful and is ready to answer any questions about the local Elburn market.
Let's take a look at real estate activity in Elburn, Illinois during the month of August.
- The number of active listings was up 11% from one year earlier and down 11% from the previous month.
- The average listing price for the month was just over $307,000.
- Compared to last year the average number of days that units spent on the market before being sold was down 50%.
- The average sale price was just over $215,000.
- The number of units sold increased 157% year-over-year and increased 50% month-over-month.
Thanks for reading, we hope you found this post helpful as you gather more information to make smart informed real estate decisions.
If you'd like more information or assistance please contact Matt today at (630) 488-3300.