Oak Hill Homes For Sale and September 2014 Market Report - 11 Oak Hill homes sold during the month of August 2014 with the average price of homes sold being $667,045 and the average size being 3497 square feet. Oak Hill homes are in a sellers market with the absorption rate down to 3 months and average days on market only 56 days.
- 11 Oak Hill homes sold in August
- the average sale price of homes sold was $667,045
- the average size of homes sold was 3497 square feet
- 4 Oak Hill homes are currently pending sale
- 32 Oak Hill homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on August sales and current inventory is 3 months
Oak Hill is a community in south Nashville close the Green Hills and Brentwood with primarily older brick homes on large lots with mature trees. It's a very elegant setting with easy access to downtown Nashville or the Nashville international airport.
For the most-up-to-date information on Oak Hill homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Oak Hill homes come on the market or price reductions in Oak Hill homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Oak Hill subdivision in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.