Homes for Sale in Lovettsville, VA, 20180.
Lovettsville is a quiet small town in northern Loudoun County. Home buyers are attracted to Lovettsville for several reasons, some of which are,
2 miles to the MARC Train station in Brunswick, MD.
Highly ranked Loudoun County Public Schools.
Quiet, peaceful atmosphere.
Abundance of properties for horse lovers.
To tour homes for sale in Lovettsville in your price range, just
CALL Lenn Harley, Homefinders.com, 800-711-7988. Lovettsville is my home and I'd love to have you as a neighbor.
WE CAN HELP!
Examples of homes for sale in Lovettsville. CLICK the house photo for details and more photos.
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS, home buyers will enjoy our many years of serving home buyers in Northern Virginia. For over 25 years, we've provided home buyers in Loudoun County with . . .
* Comprehensive home searches,
* Personal tours of homes for sale,
* Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for homes under consideration,
* Experienced financial analysis to help you understand different home loan opportunities,
* Personally manage home inspections, termite inspections, settlement meetings,