Sarasota, the sweet spot of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, offers America's Best Place to vacation, live & work! Check out the homes & condos available now to you: http://www.extremehomesellingteam.com/listings/minprice/100000/maxprice/10000000/areas/9900/
Downtown's vibrancy captures your attention by presenting the Arts in every form. You can choose from Live Music, Plays, and Opera to Fine Arts, Interactive and Festivals. 100 Restaurants, Taverns and Groceries open their doors to whet your appetite. Each week, the individual Districts stage Events of every kind to introduce you to their Unique Characteristics. The Arts Council of Sarasota County will put you on top of the action! https://www.sarasotaarts.org/
Keep an eye out for the return of the popular and Nationally-Renowned Sarasota Keys Program where a half dozen locally-designed & painted upright pianos are staged throughout Downtown for the General Public to play, day and night!
Get the 411 in the 941 easily by visiting many businesses with outdoor seating in this lively area! People watching is still one of the most hypnotic activities around. Check out Mattison's City Grille, Patrick's, C'est la Vie, Pastry Art, Selva Grill or Epicurean to name a few venues featuring Sidewalk Dining!
Downtown Sarasota has been growing in volume and quality even during the Economic Downturn. At last report, the City approved nearly a dozen new Condominium or Townhouse Projects in the City Center, several of which are under construction with the remainder in the wings. The newest developments slated for construction are numerous. Use the following link to see what's on the Market today! Downtownsarasotacondosforsale.com
Pre-2007 Development was slated at $5 Billion. Today's numbers are gaining ground to overtake that figure rapidly with an incredible demand for Downtown Homes for the Urbanite! To say the very least, the Real Estate Market is Dynamic. You can find any type of configuration possible such as...
- Single Family, Duplex/Triplex, Condos, Townhomes;
- Move-In Ready or Rehab-Possible;
- smaller maintenance-free lots to large estate-size waterfont;
- Construction Pre-Sales to the Original Sarasota Cottages!
The colorful Neighborhoods of Sarasota's Downtown Core add to the flavor of the Community in the Historic Central Cocoanut and Rosemary Districts, Gillespie Park, Laurel Park, Burns Square and many more! Lido Key, Bird Key, St. Armand's Circle & Golden Gate Point deliver an added aroma of the quintessential International Essence that has become City-Charming and quite desireable.
Want to know more about Sarasota? Check out these Resources:
- Sarasota's Demographics http://www.sarasotaeconomy.com/
- VISIT Sarasota http://www.visitsarasota.org
- Sarasota County Schools http://www.sarasotacountyschools.net/
- Chamber of Commerce http://www.sarasotachamber.com/
- Economic Development http://www.edcsarasotacounty.com/
- City of Sarasota Govt http://www.sarasotagov.org/index.cfm
- Sarasota County Govt https://www.scgov.net/Pages/default.aspx
- ABC-7 WWSB http://www.mysuncoast.com/
- SRQ Magazine http://srqmagazine.com/
- The Observer-Sarasota http://yourobserver.com/
Stay in touch as we explore all areas of Sarasota!
Like Us on Facebook and Join the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/ExtremeHomeSellingTeam/
To Your Succe$$
Chip Deacon - Extreme Home Selling Team | 941-357-4031 Office, KWOTW-S 941-302-8717 Cell