Narragansett Home Sale Market Update August 2014
This Narragansett home market is up by 41% in real estate sales this month. It could be a considered a wave in home sales as the Narragansett Pier becomes the ‘it’ place to buy into right now...if you can find a home for sale.
As this is one of the RI coastal real estate great waterfront beach towns to reside in, Narragansett offers a variety of property choices for buyers. The choice of beaches is numerous here and you may garner one of your own if you have the deep pockets for it.
Let us take a look at what the market is doing this August in home sales…
The Narragansett home sale market August 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 196
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 24
- Average sales price: $ 409,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 93%
- Average days on the market: 93
- Sales currently pending: 21
Narragansett homes sale absorption rate increased to 8 months worth of home inventory. Narragansett Pier has few homes for sale, homes here go into contract quickly and the price point will put you up over $600,000 for a move in ready home.
Narragansett RI Home Sale Market Update August 2014
- Breakdown of the 24 Narragansett home sales in August is as follows: 9 homes sold under $300,000,6 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000 and 9 homes sold over $400,000.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market felt the calming surf as no homes on the water over $1 million sold.
Consider an agent that uses state of the art aerial videos to showcase, market and sell your Narragansett home the right way. Online marketing is a key tool in marketing your home.
The Narragansett homes sale market remains steady.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You have come to the right place! My knowledge of Narragansett neighborhoods and southern RI condo complexes is a benefit to you as a seller.