*** UPDATE ON THIS POST:
FACEBOOK 365 UPDATE: 14,273 FANS STRONG!****
WE HAVE GROWN FROM 5600 IN 2015 TO OVER 14,000 TODAY!
ALSO... FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM HERE:
In April of 2010 I began my 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs, CA Area PAGE on FACEBOOK. It is a community page where I curate events and favorite things to do and see in the Palm Springs area. I gather a good portion of my info from local restaurants, newspapers, magazines, hotels, community groups, neighborhoods, and their Facebook pages.
I can trace several deals and contacts directly to this page- although I do not "push" real estate here. I promote and support local businesses and events- not only because I want them to prosper, but because I love living here and sharing it!
If you want to start your own 365 Page for your area, here are a few tips:
1. Post daily. Find items and photos to share everyday.
2. Support local businesses and share their posts.
3. Let them know you shared, by commenting on their posts with a link to your page : "Featured on 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs Area"!
4. Share your photos of the area and your blogs from ActiveRain. These links will take them to your real estate info!
5. Respond to questions promptly. Have fun learning about your community and what's happening there!
6. Add an 365 INSTAGRAM PAGE to tap into Insta fans!
As you can see below, I now have over 5600 LIKES or FANS on my 365 Page. I usually grow by about 20 new likes a week, if I post consistently and respond to requests.
Let me know if I can help you start your page, or answer any questions you might have.
See below, previous posts about 365 Things to do in the Palm Springs Area!