Current Housing Market Conditions
Home sales this summer continue to make progress with happy buyers finding new homes. This has been encouraging to owners looking to sell as the number of new listings continues to keep us with a healthy supply of homes for sale. While the average number of days on the market this month fell so did the prices. Our listing prices did rise on average. Choices are available for at many price points.
Current info on the Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales:
- There are 258 single family homes for sale
- 32 new listings came on the market in August
- The average list price was $321,565 ranging from $60,00 to $2,500,000
- There are 51 homes currently under contract. 23 of those homes went under contract in August
- In August the Town of Newburgh had 19 properties SOLD and transferred title.
- The average sold price was $ 214,905
- The average number of days on the market was 91 days on the market, and ranged from $65,000 to $332,500
For the complete market report please visit the original article. Knowledge can help with selling your home. For a free market analysis please contact me to prepare a complete analysis of your home, your community and the current market.
Are you aware that the Town of Newburgh is different from the City of Newburgh? Only a local agent would be able to provide that information for you. It is one of the many differences in my location that are enormously important when deciding where to live and how local values and details matter.
Town Of Newburgh NY Real Estate Market Report August 2014
More reading on the Town of Newburgh NY:
- Town of Newburgh NY Website
- Past Real Estate Market History for the Town of Newburgh NY
- A Bit of History of the Town of Newburgh NY
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you would like to receive more information please subscribe to my blog. No Spam No hassles, just info on local housing. Looking to buy a new home? Search the MLS for New Homes in the Hudson Valley. Feel free to contact me anytime at (845)-527-7115 or come visit me on Google+ Statistics represent single family homes for sale in Newburgh NY (source HGMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This post was originally posted at "TOWN OF NEWBURGH NY REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT AUGUST 2014" by Janis Borgueta of Key Properties of the Hudson Valley.