Real Estate Administrator
Busy Real Estate Team seeks a licensed, experienced, qualified and professional real estate
administrator. This position will serve as the primary contact between all key team members and
act as support staff to the Team Leader.
Must have Arizona real estate license. Looking for admin who is experienced in real estate,
transaction coordination and QuickBooks, REO knowledge is a plus. Basic knowledge of the
geographical area is essential.
Successful candidate should possess the following:
· Able to meet deadlines without fail
· Detailed oriented and highly organized
· Experience in QB’s
· Develop, implement and manage all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal
· correspondence, etc) and computer databases.
· Reliable and willing to spend full work day at PC (4-8 hrs per day)
· Knowledge of DotLoop, Zip Forms, Top Producer and other Real Estate Sites a plus
· Experience with PAAR & SVVAR Rules & Regs
· Experience with the offer, negotiation, contract & escrow process
· Good phone skills a must Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with high volume
· Must be computer proficient and a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products
· Likes to have fun with a will do, can do attitude
Must be willing to hang license with our firm.
Please do not respond to this post if you do not have an active AZ real estate license.
Pay will be $12 - $13 an hour depending on experience.
Hours will be Monday - Friday from 8AM – 5PM. Position will start off full time during training.
Thank you for your interest.
Please email your resume/coverletter to: Lynne@stephaniewoodsteam.com