Are you ready to sell your house?
Making improvements before the for-sale sign goes up in the yard is a good thing to consider and by doing so, you'll help buyers see the beauty of your home.
Start at the front of the house
- Hire a landscape service to trim trees.
- Add new house numbers and repaint or install a new mailbox.
- The front door is the first place on your home that a potential buyer sees and touches at their arrival.
- Repaint the door and polish the hardware because it will create a vision of beauty.
Inside the house
- Add life to the inside by investing in good quality plants, they are eyesores, do a search in Pinterest to get ideas.
- The kitchen is the number one room that really excites buyers, invest in it.
- Too much furniture in a room will make your room look and feel smaller, rent a storage unit and move them.
- Empty closets by half, this will allow buyers to actually see storage instead of stuff.
You don't have the time?, hire a staging company, hire a handyman for the outside.
It pays to assess your home.