If you like to shop....there are some great shopping spots in and around the Daytona Beach Area with many shopping options from larger malls to boutiques and specialty shops.
· VOLUSIA MALL is the largest traditional indoor Mall and is located in the heart of Daytona Beach on the mainland International Speedway Blvd. Volusia Mall is currently undergoing a major renovation that is scheduled to be completed by the end of October 2014. The primary anchor stores include Dillard's, Macy's, Sears, J C Penney, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Books-A-Million, Champs Sports, Charlotte Russe, Foot Locker, Hollister Co., New York & Company, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, and many small specialty shops and dining options.
· ONE DAYTONA – (Coming Soon!) is a premier entertainment, dining, hotel, retail destination that is currently under construction across from the Daytona International Speedway in the core of Daytona Beach. Bass Pro Shops Cobb Theatres will be major anchors. New tenants are currently in negotiations and will be announced very soon. The photo below is a rendering of "One Daytona"
· BELLAIR PLAZA – Beachside Daytona Beach – A Variety of shopping & Dining options at Bellair
· RIVERFRONT SHOPS OF DAYTONA BEACH -– Coastal Charm Downtown along the Halifax River boasts more than 60 shops, restaurants, attractions as you stroll along the beautiful Halifax River. Angel & Phelps Chocolate Factory is one of the most popular attractions in downtown Daytona Beach with daily tours of the chocolate factory.
· OCEAN WALK SHOPPES - 250 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach FL – Daytona’s premier entertainment hub near the Ocean Center, Band Shell. Dining, Concerts, Movies, Restaurants, right on the Beach
· THE PAVILLION PORT ORANGE - In nearby Port Orange area including the newest "The Pavillion Port Orange" which is located at 5511 S. Williamson Blvd, Port Orange, FL. This is an open-air shopping center with beautiful tropical landscaping and water features. A few of the stores include Belks, Marshall's, David's Bridal, Hollywood Theaters, Ulta Beauty, Kirkland's, Home Goods, Dollar Tree, Petco, Michael's, Claire's, Payless Shoes, GNC, VisionWorks, and numerous dining options. Other shopping centers in Port Orange include a Kohl's, Bealls Department Store, Super Target, Super Walmart, BJ's Wholesale, LA Fitness (currently under construction) in the Altamira Village in Port Orange.
· THE TRAILS ORMOND BEACH - Ormond Beach has several large shopping centers including The Trails which is located near many upscale homes and in a strategic location. A great shopping destination that includes major retailers Jos. A. Bank, Talbots, Coldwater Creek, Loft, Chico’s, White House/Black Market as you stroll through this open air shopping plaza.
· ORMOND TOWNE SQUARE – located at 1478 W, Granada Blvd Ormond Beach Fl very close to the I-95 interchange tenants includes one of the largest Beall’s Department Stores in the area, Publix, Regal Cinemas numerous restaurants and specialty stores
· FOUNTAIN SQUARE –is a beautiful 2 story very unique shopping village located at142 East Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach with an array of upscale fashion boutique and specialty stores.
· ORMOND PLAZA - Ormond Plaza is located at the Northwest Corner of Granada (SR 40) and A1A (Ocean Shore Blvd) Ormond Beach Florida. The plaza has recently received a major facelift and is considered one of the area’s most prestigious beachside shopping centers. Core tenants include Starbuck’s, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Granada Gourmet, Peach Valley Café, as well as many other fine boutique shoppes and eateries.
· ORMOND MALL – Beachside on the North end of the Peninsula between Ormond Beach and Ormond-by-the-Sea on A1A
These are a few of the most prominent shopping options in Greater Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange with many one-of-a-kind boutiques and specialty shops that locals and tourists love as well as major Malls and shopping centers.