Colonial Oaks! Sarasota Springs! Forest Lakes! Sherwood Forest! All are strong, healthy Neighborhoods with very good resale values. Take a look at your Purchase Possibilities here:
In this area, there are many exciting home options for employees of local large businesses such as Sarasota Doctors Hospital and its surrounding Medical Complex; Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Your Neighbors may be Medical Professionals, Education Professionals, even commuting Professionals with access to I-75 at Bee Ridge Road (Exit 207). You can live in the fancifully named Sherwood Forest or even Nottingham!
As in most areas of Sarasota, one can find properties of all sizes, style and design to fulfill the needs of every family.
Like most Communities, the 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Car Garage is a very common construct with additional configurations and floorplans available for sale.
Sarasota has a microcosm of the Amish and Mennonite culture in its world-famous neighborhood of Pinecraft featuring a delicious selection of home-cooking at Yoder's Family Restaurant and Der Dutchman complete with ice cream at Big Olaf's! Once Sarasota Doctors Hospital moved its campus to Bee Ridge and Cattlemen Roads in 1995, the entire intersection has changed in growth and vitality. Colonial Oaks and Georgetowne are popular with the Staff. The Forest Lakes Neighborhood, straddling Webber Street on the North and South sides, is further West sitting in a luxurious Oak Hammock.
For more information about this particular area of Central Sarasota, look at these resources:
- Sarasota Doctors Hospital http://doctorsofsarasota.com/
- Bobby Jones Golf Club http://www.bobbyjonesgolfclub.com/
- 17th Street Paws Park https://www.scgov.net/parks/Pages/Dogs%20In%20Parks.aspx
Want to know more about Sarasota? Check out these Resources:
- Sarasota's Demographics http://www.sarasotaeconomy.com/
- VISIT Sarasota http://www.visitsarasota.org
- Sarasota County Schools http://www.sarasotacountyschools.net/
- Chamber of Commerce http://www.sarasotachamber.com/
- Economic Development http://www.edcsarasotacounty.com/
- City of Sarasota Govt http://www.sarasotagov.org/index.cfm
- Sarasota County Govt https://www.scgov.net/Pages/default.aspx
- ABC-7 WWSB http://www.mysuncoast.com/
- SRQ Magazine http://srqmagazine.com/
- The Observer-Sarasota http://www.yourobserver.com/
Excited about all areas of Sarasota?
Like us on Facebook and join the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/ExtremeHomeSellingTeam
Drop me a line to get a complimentary Market Report for your Neighborhood.
To Your Succe$$
Chip Deacon, Leader - Extreme Home Selling Team | 941-357-4031 Office 941-302-8717 Cell