Kenner Real Estate Sales | Agent | Short Sale
How to write an offer Kenner La Real Estate
Write Accepting Purchase Agreement
I believe in winning Purchase Agreement whether it is for Selling or Purchasing of Kenner Real Estate. Here are tips which I use in writing such offers. Even now days where most transaction are complete using as instruments as Docusign we try to keep it friendly and personal. Just think of it as sharing a cup of coffee in times past. Even thou this is a major transaction it is all Business.
1. Don't add a lot of personally items, for examples asking for furniture should be included on a separate addendum. Try to keep the offer as clean as possible.
2. Submit a Pre-Approval Letter with the Purchase Agreement.
3. Include your Deposit with the offer.
4. Quick closing Date
5. An offer of 92% of asking price
6. Quick presentation of offer to seller's agent.
This tips are surely common sense to most Realtors but you must a experience agent to get your offer accepted. If you want help in searching or placing an offer, please feel free to call / text or email for more details.
Search New Orleans Real Estate.com