REDUCE YOUR LAUNDRY BILLS BY UP TO 80% AND HELP SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT TOO!
What are they and what are they for?
Eco-balls are the environmentally sensitive way to do your laundry. You simply place 3 eco balls in with your wash, INSTEAD of your regular laundry detergent.
Together, they produce ionized oxygen that activates the water molecules naturally and allows them to penetrate deep into clothing fibres to lift the dirt away. Imagine: no detergent going into the water supply...now that's a GREEN idea!
According to this website, there are many benefits of switching to eco balls:
- One set of eco balls will last for about 1000 washes -- how much would your detergent cost you for that many loads?
- They soften clothes without fabric softener
- They work in cold water and in a quick wash cycle
- They are antibacterial and hypoallergenic, so they are suitable for those with sensitive skin
- They are kind to your clothes (less fading and wear)
I found these last night when I was surfing around the web -- the only problem I can see is that I could only find them for sale on UK sites! How can I get my hands on some to try them out?
If you know where these are available for sale in North America, please let me know. I would love to try them out to see if they are truly as good as they claim!