Homes Near The Google Building In Chicago’s West Loop – 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Now!
If you haven’t heard by now, Google
is calling Chicago’s Fulton Market district in the West loop their soon be home of their brand new 200,000 square foot office building. Since construction began last year, new construction and tear downs have been a daily occurrence. What once was a predominant industrial area, is slowly turning into one of the hottest areas in Chicago. Here are some of the top reasons to buy some real estate here before it is too late.
1. Jobs - Google’s new home which is the old Fulton Market Cold Storage warehouse will generate 500+ jobs. Employees moving to this new office will need to purchase or rent new residences near the building. Also, let's not forget to mention the revenue that the building will generate for local businesses.
– Chicago is home to some of the best restaurants in the country, but majority of the top rated ones are located right near the new Google building. Next,
located at 953 W. Fulton Market was rated top in the city by USAToday.
There are many new and “celebrity filled” restaurants that have just opened up this year alone, such as the Soho House,
which is also in New York and LA.
3. Rental Market
– Maybe this area has too much excitement for you. If that is the case, then purchase it as an investment and rent it out. Median rental price for a 2 bed 2 bath condo is $2,650 up from $2,350 in 2013. Make sure you contact me
before you do.
4. Sales Prices
– Over the past year and a half, values have appreciated almost 20%. As soon as this Google building is completed, it will go up even more with the growing demand.
|Property Values Have Appreciated 20% since 2013
– The Google building is located in an area of Chicago that has great transportation options. Whether you are taking the "L", driving your car, or taking the bus. Google’s location has it all. It is home to the Morgan Street Station
which was completed in May of 2012. It provides easy access to both the city and the suburbs. In addition to the “L”, it has great access to all the major highways I-90, I-290, and I-94.
If you are looking to invest or move to the City of Chicago, the Fulton Market District in the West Loop would be a great choice for you. I definitely recommend it considering I currently reside here. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need an agent in your next Chicago real estate transaction, especially if it is for homes near the new Google building in Chicago.