Blackberry Creek Real Estate Market Trends
The Blackberry Creek subdivision in Elburn, IL 60119 is a fairly active neighborhood when it comes to real estate.
Offering bike and walking paths, beautiful landscaping, parks, ponds and natural surroundings, plus quick access to Metra train transportation into Chicago, it's no wonder homebuyers call this area home!
Home prices in Blackberry Creek range from $250,000 - $450,000. In the last two years alone, 70 families moved into this neighborhood.
- There are currently 37 homes on the market in Blackberry Creek, with 6 of them under contract.
- The average asking price of those homes under contract was $327,883.
- Of the 31 homes still for sale, the average asking price is $339,885.
- In the past 24 months, 70 homes have sold in Blackberry Creek.
- The average sale price of those homes is $280,463.
There is a disparity though between the current inventory of homes and those selling.
- 35% of homes for sale in Blackberry Creek are priced between $350,000 - $399,999.
- 30% of sold homes were priced between $200,000 - $249,999.
- Homebuyers in this market want in, but at lower prices. So...if you have a home in Blackberry Creek under $250,000, there's a good likelihood it will sell quickly.
- The good news is, if we spread the price range to $250,000 - $350,000, the market is balanced with 42% of sellers and 40% of buyers in this price range.