There’s this little boomlet going on just around the corner from where I live. Locals like to call the area Plaza-Midwood,… but Midwood, Villa Heights, Belmont and Country Club Heights all fall within the general sphere. Early twentieth-century architecture, lifestyle diversity, and an electric atmosphere characterize this historic enclave just Northeast of Uptown Charlotte.
A simple yellow center-line separates Belmont and Midwood, but home prices are decidedly different between the two. IMHO, while Midwood kicks the pants off Belmont in price per square foot, only Belmont and Villa Heights offer a potentially stunning skyline view of Uptown Charlotte on a clear winter night. And Country Club Heights? Doesn’t the name say it all?
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that something magic is happening here. That ‘something’ is the revitalization plan in Belmont, along with a sharp pencil underlining the local builder/renovator’s bottom line. Smart, willing souls with vision and an enterprising spirit are making the most of these fantastic locales. Near ancient tree canopy, early 20th century bungalows and thou.
So why do YOU have to live here?
- Who wants to pass up the aforementioned skyline views available for a song and a hammer in Belmont or Villa Heights? Midnight posh for those who want to score a great deal, renovate/re-build, or simply buy one of the fabulous versions many local builders are showcasing…
- Instant access to all the best restaurants, bars and hipster haunts in Midwood and along Commonwealth. Really people, this is a foodie mecca… and the vintage shops rock!
- A hop and a skip from both Uptown, NoDa, the upcoming Lynx Blue Line connection, and I-77. You are EVERYWHERE you ever wanted to be!
- Value. In a word. Up and coming... in three. And while none of us can see the future (unless we’ve had a few cocktails…), the return on your dollar has a strong likelihood of being an excellent investment. I can tell you stories…
- All the coolest people live here! I personally know this because many are my own clients who’ve seen the light and made their nest right here. I say ‘clients’, but the truth is, they’re my favoritest friends in all of Charlotte! Probably because we all see the world through the same rosy lens. And did I mention? They’re just so wonderfully Savvy!
You can search for these steals on any home search website, but the truth is, they're so coveted that if you really want to find one, you’ll need to hook up with a fabulous Realtor® who knows which homes are about to hit the market well before they really do. In my experience, these hot properties sell before they’re even finished. Just ask me!
Smart ❉ Savvy ❉ Dedicated
Refreshingly Honest Real Estate with a Little Fun Kicked in!
Jennifer Monroe, Realtor®/Broker in Charlotte, NC
Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day :)