Housing Trends for the Prestbury subdivision in Sugar Grove, IL 60554
The Prestbury subdivision in Sugar Grove, IL offers a quiet, peaceful location close to downtown, major highway access, golf course and more. The many amenities are a draw for the 20 or so families that move in each year.
Homes in Prestbury range in price from $200,000 up to $550,000. There are many styles of home for potential buyers to choose from, and there is currently a good sized inventory of homes to see.
- There are currently 20 homes for sale in Prestbury, with 4 of them under contract.
- The average asking price is $322,300, which is 8% below the average for Sugar Grove.
- Homes in Prestbury sell 11% faster than the Sugar Grove average, being on the market for 202 days.
- In the last 24 months, 37 homes in Prestbury have sold.
- The average sale price is $293,522, 9% higher than the average for Sugar Grove.
The Prestbury market has good supply and demand with the bulk of home sellers, and the bulk of sold homes, being in the $250,000 to $350,000 price range.
If you have questions about the Prestbury real estate market, or would be curious what your Sugar Grove home is worth, call The Kombrink Lobrillo Team at RE/MAX Great American North today at (630) 488-3300.