October 25th 10am – 12pm]
You’re invited to join us for a free seminar that will assist you in learning exactly how to begin your home search, and give you a clear vision of how the home buying process comes together. This class will save you money, time and effort, even if you’ve owned a home before. Presenters include:
Attorney James T. Maye (The Law Offices of James T. Maye)
Peter Grabel (Managing Director, MLO, Luxury Mortgage Corp., NMLS ID# 84522)
Kimberly Tapscott (Associate Partner, Keller Williams Prestige Properties)
We’ll answer questions like:
· What’s the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure?
· What does that mean for me as a buyer?
· What are lenders looking for when approving you for a home loan?
· Why is it important to work with a Realtor?
· What are the legal aspects of buying a home?
· Can I qualify for a mortgage without stellar credit?
· And any other questions you might have! We want you to be informed!
Refreshments will be served!
Seating is limited so reserve yours today!
RSVP ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 23rd
AT WWW.KIMBERLYTAPSCOTT.COM or email