If you are trying to find one of the best real estate agents in Maine then you really should look at David because, because he is had some fantastic training from The Masiello Group's in-house training system that brings new agents into the industry.
Experienced In Selling Homes
There are many coastlines through out Southern Maine so if you're looking for an experienced professional who can walk you through all of the steps from selling the home, and then working in your behalf in the strong negotiations to get your home sold quickly.
Looking for a property search my website: David Sells Maine
A couple on my Home Seller Tips:
- Have hardwood floors lightly sanded and then coated with fresh polyurethane to bring out the natural beauty in the wood.
- If possible move or vacate the home, and have the home professionally cleaned.
- Keep the grass mowed during the summer and well groomed because if your yard looks good on the outside, then prospective buyers will assume that you keep the inside looking nice as well, and at this point they may want to go inside and take a look your home.
- Keep the exterior of your home's yard free of any debris or any type of clutter.
- Keep the home nice and neat inside so the perspective buyers going into the property could imagine what it may look like with their personal items inside.
- A fresh paint job inside a home will give the home a nice fragrance and looks clean and fresh.
- Have a pre-home inspection completed so you will be able to find any problems, and have them repaired as needed per your home inspection or (Deficiency Summary).
Call David Deschaine so you can get your home listed today.
David Deschaine - Realtor
The Masiello Group Referral Associates, Inc.
Subscribe to CommentsComment