I invited a newbie to AR this week and I'm looking forward to reading her first blogs! It isn't easy to get going on AR, but that's what we, as Ambassadors are here for! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with your questions... we are more than happy to help you get started. Pat Kennedy's post below is a great post for newbies!
I just read a cute post by a newbie blogger asking for some ideas about what to write about - she's never done this before.
So here's an advice to all of you newbies from on oldbie.
- Write about your market. Let us know what the houses are like, how much they cost.
- Pictures! Give us pictures!
- Write about your town. Talk about the stuff that goes on. Where are the farmer's markets? Any good concerts coming up? How about the parks and beaches?
- Write about challenges you face in your business and how you deal with them.
- Share your success stories. It's OK to brag a little bit.
- Share your screw ups. Talk about how your fixed them (or not) and more important, what you learned.
But whatever you do, do not disable comments on a post. We love to write comments! It's as important as writing posts. And we don't bite. Or at least, most of us don't bite. And those who do don't bite all that often!
So welcome to ActiveRain. And if you have any questions, just ask an ambassador!