My buyers are canceling, your sellers should be thanking them
Some sellers are just not ready to sell but they list their home for sale anyway, only to play catch up with things that should have been done.
When the buyer client decides to cancel, the seller should be thanking them for so many reasons:
- "Thanks for providing a free copy of your home inspection report, so I know what needs fixing, and should have done already."
- "Thanks for opening escrow so I can order the survey which should have already been done."
- "Thanks for making me take care of outstanding easement agreements with neighbors, which should have been done ages ago."
- "Thanks for reminding me that the deed for my newly subdivided property isn't ready and now it's getting done."
- "Thanks for pointing out that the building has termites so I can take care of that."
- "Thanks for encouraging me to give the tenants notice so the home is vacant and clean."
- "Thanks for bringing up those old child support liens on the prelim report, that should have been wiped off years ago."
- "Thanks for letting me know my property manager has been doing a poor job, so I can fire them."
- "Thanks for insisting that I pay all overdue HOA fees and property taxes, which should have been paid by now."
- "Thanks for helping me get a realistic grip on pricing, so I can lower it to attract more buyers."
- "Thanks for helping me get the property ready for a quick and smooth sale to the next buyer!"
161 Wailea Ike Place C-103B, Wailea HI 96753
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
800 667-5028 ex 8241
direct: 808 283-0635