Homes Styles for Sale in Garden Hills Cranston RI
What type of home styles will you find in Garden Hills?
You will find the following kind of home: colonial, cape cod & ranch. Interested in finding All active properties on the market in Garden Hills Cranston RI? This link will bring you there. If you like organic grocery stores like me, this is the best neighborhood to live in near Whole Foods Market in Garden City, Cranston, RI.
Are you looking for one level living in Cranston RI because this neighborhood is a great choice?
Ranch Homes in Garden Hills, Cranston, RI
This neighborhood is single level living all the way with the overwhelming majority of homes built in the ranch style. Most of these ranches are bright, open and sunny. Built in the 50's, 60's and 70's most have been updated with all the fixings including central air. The largest ranch you will find in this neighborhood is still under 2400 square feet. Lawns are all immaculate and you really see a pride of ownership in these properties. Ranches in Garden Hills tend to sell in 90 days at a whopping 97% of list price.
Colonial homes in Garden Hills range from 1200 square feet to 3500 square feet. You will find colonial homes throughout the north side of Glen Hills. Some can be found also on Warman Avenue on the Easterly side of the development. Most colonials in this subdivision have a one or two car garage, three to four bedrooms and at least a 1 and a half to 3 baths.
All active properties on the market in Garden Hills Cranston RI
Cape Cod Houses
Picturesque New England living awaits with Capes 1000 square feet to 2100 square feet situated mostly in the south west part of Garden Hills. The majority of these charming Capes sell within 90 days no matter the market. Most have hardwood floors, master on main, extended kitchens with breezeways and other classic features of well built capes from the 50's and 60's. Some have been opened up with new granite and stainless kitchens. A few have finished basements with walk-out access. Enjoy lovely brick fronts, fireplaces, central air conditioning and new windows in many cape cod type single family homes in Garden Hills. These homes just have so much character.
Did you find what you needed to know about the style homes in Garden Hills Cranston, RI?
For more community information on Garden Hills, visit my community page on Garden Hills Cranston RI. If you are interested a ranch, colonial or any other style current home for sale in Cranston RI in the Garden Hills subdivision call 401-533-6916. Streets in Garden Hills include: Aspen Drive, Bagley Avenue, Bayberry Road, Blossom Drive, Brayton Avenue, Buttercup Road, Camelia Drive, Capeway Road, Carnation Drive, Cliffside Drive, Cool Spring Drive, Everbloom Drive, Foxglove Drive, Garden Hills Drive, Gaunt Drive, Glen Hills Drive, Glenn hill Drive, Hibiscus Drive, Hillside Avenue, Larkspur Drive, Long Court, Longview Drive, Mapleview Drive, Mark Drive, Miles Avenue, Mountain Laurel Road, Mt. View Drive, Normandy Drive, Oaklawn Avenue, Old spring Road, Oregon Avenue, Ridgeway Road, Rock hill Drive, Rockcrest Drive, Rockhill Drive, Roseview Drive, Scenic Drive, Snowdrop Drive, Sweetbriar Drive, Thistle Drive, Tophill Drive, Versailles Street, Violet Drive, Warman Avenue, Watkins Avenue, Watkins Street, Weaver Street, Webber Street, Whitehead Street, Wildacre Drive, Wildwood Drive, Wisteria Lane, Woodhill Drive & Woodmont Drive.
- Homes for sale in Garden Hills, Cranston, Rhode Island (view currently active homes on the market in Garden Hills)
- Market Analysis for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island (Price Trends - Sold vs. Listed, Market Inventory Trends, The number of active listings in Cranston (02920) month to month, The median number of days active properties have been listed month to month, etc. Property Ownership, Median Listing Price, Median Days on Market, Active Listings, Distressed Listings (foreclosures and short sales), Solds)
- Community Info for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island (Community Info (Income by Household like Median household income in 02920, Crime Risk, Weather Risk, Number of Homes, Shopping, Grocery Stores, Home Stores, Appliances and Electronics, Retail Stores, Clothing and Accessories, Malls/Department Stores, Pet Stores, Restaurants, HealthCare Services, Attractions/Recreation, Financial Services, Government/Public)
- Local Schools for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island
- Compare Areas for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island
- Insider Tips for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island
- Allow me to prepare a custom home evaluation market analysis for Garden Hills Cranston Rhode Island on your home.
- Garden Hills New Listings
- Garden Hills Foreclosure Listings
- Garden Hills Short Sale Listings
- Garden Hills Single Family Homes for Sale
- Garden Hills Condos & Townhomes for Sale