10 Amenities for Your Rental by the Best Temecula Property Management
Marketing your property is always easier if it has a strong appeal to your target tenants. Apart from getting the best Temecula property management services to market your property, it is good to know what renters search for these days. Here’s 10 of the most appealing rental amenities you might want to consider for your Temecula CA homes for rent.
- Internet connection - Technology has evolved so much over the past few years and now people can hardly live without internet for work, school, recreation, of other areas of their lives. That’s why many surveys have shown this as one of the top appealing amenities for renters
- Washer/Dryer - It’s so much more convenient having these... in an apartment rather than carrying one around everytime you move. If you can’t provide this as a landlord, then perhaps arranging for a discount with a nearby laundromat would be the next best thing.
- Washer/Dryer Hookups - Here’s another appealing feature you might want to have installed in your Temecula CA rental. Remember that convenience is what everyone is after. Check out the homes for rent in www.RealtyWorks.com to see some of the most convenient homes for rent in Temecula CA
- Patio/Balcony - It would be nice to have this if you can invest in it. People are enticed by the fact that they have some place to hang around to get a breath of fresh air. Get the best Temecula property management services so you can be advised on whether or not it is worth it to add one to your rental.
- Air conditioning - We all know how hot summer can get. If your home for rent still doesn’t have an air conditioning unit, you may want to consider installing one. It would surely be an appealing feature.
- Garbage disposal - With the growing popularity of green living proper systems for garbage disposal, including bins for recyclables and the like are now one of the most appealing apartment amenities.
- Fitness center - People seem to be getting more and more concerned with their health. However the time to go to the gym is a luxury for some. Having a fitness center right in your unit is music to the ears.
- Microwave - You may want to consider this for added appeal. It is not a huge investment but it will attract people on the go, especially young professionals.
- Dishwasher - For the same reason as the microwave, adding a dishwasher in your rental is a good idea. Surveys have shown that renters consider this an important amenity. Just like the washer and the dryer, it saves them money, time and effort if they don’t need to purchase one.
- Walk in closet - Storage is a big deal for renters. Having a walk in closet with ample storage and space sounds just terrific. You might want to talk to your Temecula CA property managers about the possibility of adding one since this will require planning and a cost analysis.
This list was provided by the Temecula property management company not because you have to add every single one to your homes for rent. Rather, it can serve as a guideline. You must recognize the demand of renters and then think it through while considering cost and returns. Consult your property manager for advice so you don’t make a move you would regret.
Have an expert Murrieta CA property manager by your side and you are sure to have less problems. Call me, Sidney Kutchuck, today at 951-217-6745 or send an email at email@example.com.