Sometimes it's easier than we think to market our businesses and get our steps completed. Our everyday actions can produce big results, in exercise and business. Being purposeful and mindful is the best way to grow your business and become fit. Incorporate exercise in all of your marketing activities.
1. Standing In Line At The Coffee Shop - Get to know the barrister and cashier, always greet them with a smile and genuinely be interested in them.
2. Nail & Beauty Salon - Talk to the people in the shop, become the shop expert
3. Business Networking Group - refer business and business will be referred to you - walk around the room to meet and greet instead of sitting in a chair
4. Post Office - next time you drop off marketing materials take a few minutes to meet the post person
5. Lunch With A Lender - who does the lender know that would like to move up? Take a walk instead of sitting at lunch - Teamwork is beneficial.
6. Volunteer Work - pay it forward - good things come to those that give back
7. Walking Your Farm - meet the people in your farm personally and try to walk 10,000 steps
8. Shopping For Groceries - that's an easy one - walk the store
9. Exercise Class - get fit and get to know the people you exercise with
10. Active Rain - walk around your neighborhood to get ideas for blogs