How much does a pirate charge for body piercings?
Speaking of bucks, we're in the business of extracting more dubloons - er, money -
from your current database!
2016 is 90 days away.
What are you doing TODAY to map out FUTURE FORTUNES?
Avast ye fortune hunters!
We want you to do well:
So sit for a spell,
We have important things to tell!
Tap into your Interactive MLS treasure chest.
- Having a reliable system in place that keeps your relationships nurtured is the driving force behind reaching your sales goals.
- With our MLS Search tools, you have the ability to create customized searches for both your existing clientele and for the incoming visitors that your site attracts.
- Take the time to check your Active MLS searches
Review what your clients are receiving and what time of day they are looking for homes.
When there are zero search results, they are not seeing your face.
- Your success is affected by the amount of times your clients see your face, brand, and domain name.
Need direction? All trainers on deck!
Our free bi-weekly webinars will keep you and your crew afloat.
Defend yer crew and precious booty from cutthroats.
- If it's easier for clients to attend the open house down the street, then they're also more likely to ask another agent for a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis).
- When you provide your homeowners with a steady stream of up-to-date neighborhood real estate activity that makes them wonder what their home is worth, then YOU will be the one they ask.
Before scurvy pirates seize your riches…
Seller's Corner has you covered!
- In order to get the most out of Seller's Corner you need to invest time - no matter how incremental.
- Be mindful of how often you are updating your system and entering more contacts into your Seller's Corner database.
- The more contacts entered ensures more website hits and exposure to your business!
Remember, swashbucklin' baby steps make a difference.
"If you are not using Seller's Corner, you ARE losing business.
It is a very effective and easy way to deliver
relevant info to your past clients."
- Tim Montoya, PM Customer, July 15th 2014
Need a helpin' hook to get started?
We've laid it out in plain English:
Walk the Plank.
- Don't forget to call and touch base with your clients every once in a while.
Ask them to suggest people in their circles that may find Seller's Corner useful:
"Do you know of any other homeowners who could benefit from this service?"
- Keeping consumers informed will keep you top-of-mind.
When the need arises, they will think of YOUR name, and YOU will get that phone call.
It's smooth sailin' into 2016.