Staging is definitely a form of art and it does wonders to improve the image of your house, when it comes to the real estate market. Your kitchen is one of your biggest selling points; check out our favorite staged kitchens for some inspiration.
1. This kitchen counter is the perfect mixture of staged and lived-in. It has a vintage, country feel with the flowers in the cheese grater and the wicker baskets. The open cookbook really makes a visitor feel like they can live and cook in the kitchen. We found this great example at The Vintage Wren.
1. 2. The bright burst of color from the citrus and the classy feel of the glass vases brings a lot of life to this kitchen. It also draws visitors’ eyes to the countertops. This example comes from Decorating Ideas Made Easy.
1. 3. Storing food items such as flour and coffee in clear, glass containers is a great way to make your kitchen feel lived in. Thanks to The DIY Playbook for this example.
1. 4. These homeowners traded out their typical, branded soap and dish soap containers for clear ones to add more of a classy look. We got this example from Serendipity and Spice.
1. 5. Using coffee beans as decoration is not only a fun, clever design trick, it also keeps your kitchen smelling great for visitors! Thanks to Make Something Marvelous for this great-smelling tip!
1. 7. Growing green plans, such as herbs, in your kitchen makes it feel homey and alive. Just make sure to take good care of them! Country Living shared this great way to make sure your plants get sunlight.
8. 8. An organized pantry not only makes your home feel complete, it also makes your pantry seem larger and more spacious. The CSI Project did a great job with this pantry.
9 9. If you have a table in your kitchen, make it look seamless, but used. A great way to do this is with place settings. Finding Home Online shared this great example.
1010. I know you love your family photos, but staging is not the time to display those. Visitors should be able to imagine THEIR family in your home, which isn’t easy with those adorable pictures of your kids displayed. Instead, display fun cooking quotes or kitchen wall décor. Happy Clippings has instructions on how to make this wall décor yourself.
These kitchens all have several things in common: they’re put-together, organized and homey at the same time. Feel free to use any of these examples or tips as you prepare your house to sell. Or, go to SellAndStage.com to find out about our staging voucher included when you use the Sell and Stage team to sell your home.
Subscribe to CommentsComment