Suffolk County Homeowners, Lighten Up!
I know what you're thinking. Lighten up about what? Your home, that's watt.
Before putting your Suffolk County home on the market, take a step back and see how bright your home really is. You want your Babylon Village home to be presented in its best light. Below are helpful tips to help you keep your home bright and cheery.
- Keep windows clean inside and out. Dirty windows block the natural light from entering.
- Keep your curtains and blinds open especially during showings.
- Replace dark curtains/drapery/blinds with lighter ones. You will be amazed at the difference it makes.
- Clean skylights.
- Make sure all rooms are adequately lit.
- Paint dark walls with light colors.
- Place light colored area rugs onto dark floors.
- Replace all non-working light bulbs.
Part of my job as a Suffolk County Real Estate Agent is to walk around your home with a fine tooth comb to see your home through a buyer's eyes. I make my recommendations so your home will be shown in its best light.
Call Jackie Connelly-Fornuff today (631) 703-0201 if you have been thinking of selling your house. The market analysis is free, and there is never any obligation.
Recent Articles Written by Jackie Connelly-Fornuff