Brentwood real estate for sale and October 2014 market report. 71 homes sold during the month compared to 67 last year, so the volume has leveled off somewhat to a 4 month absorption rate. The average price per square foot of Brentwood TN homes sold during the month was $166, compared to $160 last year, so it looks like the price appreciation is slowing down also. With only 315 Brentwood TN homes currently listed in the Nashville MLS, and With 157 homes already pending sale, expect the seller's market to continue.
- 71 Brentwood TN homes sold in September compared to 67 the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $710,199 compared to $702,697
- 157 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 315 Brentwood Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood Tn real estate sold in August was 97.5%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood Tn real estate based on September sales is 4 months
- The average price per square feet of home sold in August was $166, compared to $160 last year
Brentwood real estate is still in high demand, and I expect the seller's market to continue.
Search for Brentwood Tn homes here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. Search for Brentwood tn homes for sale here, or call your Brentwood Tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853