The Pumpkin Patch in Yucaipa is Fun for the Entire Family
If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, stop in at the Pumpin Patch off the I-10 Freeway and Live Oak Canyon Road.
So many fun events to do here for the entire family, school groups, organizations. I am planning to go there this weekend and pick out the "Perfect Pumpkin" to carve for Halloween.
Anyone can go to the local market for big box store to purchase a pumpkin but something special about walking through the vines and finding the right one that sit straight and is worthy of my carving.
So many events here including:
- Walking through the corn patch which can be fun and S-C-A-R-Y....
- Taking a wheelbarrel out to roll your prize pumpkin back in
- Visit the Pet Zoo area and make some new friends; Great Kodak moments here.
- The tractor ride is fun for all ages as who has riden a tractor before?
- Lots of Food to enjoy whether you want a snack or lunch and some good desserts here too.
- Lots of Live Entertainment to enjoy.
- Rows of Sunflowers in a varity of colors, species, and sizes.
- Participate in the Mini Quad Races and stir up a lot of dust. F-U-N!
- Gift shop is full of Fall items and Halloween costumes. This is always my first stop.
- If you love MUMS, then this is the place to purchase a small or gigantic pot of mums in so many colors. I always pick up a few here.
- If you do not want to walk out in the vines, then they have tables with hundreds of pumpkins, Indian Corn, Gourds and Melons of all sizes and colors.
- The newest attraction here is "Zunnie" the monkey who is the Honorary Mayor and will greet you, shake your hand and let you take a picture.
Free on the week days and $3 per person on the weekends but you will get a wristband to return as many times as you want for free.
For more information;
www.liveoakcanyon.com- Get off at Live Oak Canyon Exit and go South. You will see it on the East side (Left)
Happy Fall...Happy Halloween...and thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog.