List your Woodbridge VA Area home during the Holiday Season, by Claudia S. Nelson with Keller Williams Realty in Woodbridge VA
There are still very, very serious home buyers out there, especially now where we have seen a drop in interest rates. These Woodbridge area home buyers are looking for their dream home and that might just be your home. With an expectation of a lower inventory of homes for sale during the holiday season you are not looking at as much competition from other Woodbridge area home sellers, making this a great time considering selling your home.
Here is a previous blog I did two years ago with 7 reasons why to list your Woodbridge area home during the holidays. All seven reasons are still true. In that blog the seven reasons were:
- Buyers that are looking to buy during the holiday season are more serious buyers
- Inventory of Homes for sale in Woodbridge is low
- There will be less competition, because many Woodbridge Home Sellers will wait for the spring market
- Some buyers must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays as they have during the work week
- Homes show great when they are decorated
- Even though your house is on the market during the holidays you can still request no showings during your family get together.
If you are thinking about selling your Woodbridge area home you should speak with a Woobridge VA Real Estate Agent to discussing all your options. I live and work in Woodbridge VA and I am very familiar with the Woodbridge VA Real Estate Market. I would love to assisting you with all your Real Estate needs. Call me today at 571-285-4319 or text at 202-299-7671.
If you are simply curious to find out what you Woodbridge VA Home is worth in the current Real Estate Market you can find out right here: