November …. In the Fall Season, leaves change colors, Halloween just passed, a bit of cooler weather after a long heat wave so we put on that sweater in chilly evenings. One may also think of the Thanksgiving Feast and a Day of Gratitude.
Regardless if we celebrate the upcoming holidays or not…. I know that 2014 will be coming to an end and I need to start planning for the year 2015! I can safely presume that the one way to achieve this is…..POSITIVE THINKING. I am grateful for what I DO have….and try not to focus constantly on everything I do not have.
Negative Thinking will only get me negative results. Focusing on what I don’t have or not enough of will keep me stuck in that mode. If I choose to use the negatives as a positive then I can focus on what I need to do to MAKE things happen.
POSITIVE = GRATITUDE / GRATITUDE + A PLAN = GOAL Sounds simple right? Think about it……..If I have a positive attitude about about things I have (qualities) have it equals gratitude for things I DO have. If I create a plan out of something that I am grateful for then it equals a goal. With a goal….ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
How can I use gratitude to plan for success in 2015?
1) Write about the following 2 topics (in 1 post).
a) DEFINE GRATITUDE- Pick an instance or a series of events that Defined Gratitude for you. (example in “Sally’s Story”)
b) How will I use GRATITUDE to Benefit Work and/or Personal Life? After writing about Defined Gratitude and think about how you can use these events for future planning…GOAL or GOALS if you will. Business Plans, Personal Plans….we all need goals to accomplish something and GRATITUDE can be the base of your plans.
2) Contest starts November 01, 2014 and ends November 30th –Midnight ActiveRain time. (12 midnight PST means 3am EST and of course 9pm in Hawaii!).
3) NO copied quotes, poems or any plagiarized (stolen, borrowed or bought) material allowed. All submissions have to be your own content.
4) Your entry posts must have at least one picture, slideshow or a video for visual appearance. They have to be YOUR OWN visuals to enhance your post.
5) ENTER YOUR ENTRY LINKS in the comment section of this post.
Thanks to Kerrie La Guardia for supporting this contest and approving the award of points.
2500 points for FIRST Place
2000 points for SECOND Place
1500 points for THIRD Place
>>>>>>>>>All other entries will receive 1000 points IF the RULES are Followed (i.e. you cannot get additional points if you slapped a post in the contest and it does not even relate to the TOPICS.