Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life even in Autumn!
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
· Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
· Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
· Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
· Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
· Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
· Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
· Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
· Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
· Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
Closing Costs to Expect:
· Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
· Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
· Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
· Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Check out some videos on Buyer Agency ....
The Difference Between an ABR and Buyer Agent
Why you Should Hire an ABR
When you are ready to start your Home Buying Adventure, give me a call (262) 657-1171 or email me at Diana@1Month.com -- Ask for Diana